Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Blog done.

Kays. done with my new blog. not really though, still room for improvement.

i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight. i slept from 1am in the early morning till 4pm in the afternoon just now. what the.. i just yawned.

my aunt had just left for china and wont be back for at least 7 days. she brought his 11 years old son here so that my mum can help babysit. But, wtf. i gonna live with 3 fuggers for 7 days? my 2 bros and my nephew. gl to me, i would say.

jeez, its the holidays. study week to be exact. but, you wont find me flipping through the lecture notes. i'm just plain lazy. but i still manage to pass my exams year in year out, so why worry? :P just joking. i guess i have to change my behaviour. someone is always holding a huge cane and making sure i do my work. if she realised i didnt study,i will have her breathing down my neck.

ya ya, its time for games. see ya later.

ciao.

No comments: