Friday, September 10, 2004

steam bath.

hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.

i was scratched, punched and pinched by her. being a gentleman, i will not retaliate.
i'm starting to worry. she might be masochistic. lmao.

nuff of that. she's just beside me now.

i've grown to like the steam bath so much nowadays. its like exercise without moving your body. just sit there and let yourself sweat it out. for lazy bummers like me, i would say thats the best invention of mankind.

oh yes, i forgot. my new baby, i gave her a name. Apple. :) she's sexy, hot and working real fine. but, i got feedbacks from my friend that he will be going down to applecenter for a 1 to 1 exchange today. when the batt of his ipod is low, the screen will flicker and fade off. i wonder if thats normal.

bah, gotta start with my practical now.

ciao.

No comments: